Welcome to themes of Roxie!
Please respect my credit and do not repost them or claim as your own.
If you have any question, feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy my themes :)
SWIFTOFRPH'S PRESENTS HER SECOND EDITED THEME: "SHAKE IT OFF"
Hi! As you all know I am a MASSIVE Taylor Swift fan so after waiting just about two years when Taylor released ‘Shake it Off’ I knew that I was going to be doing a lot surrounding the song and so this right here is my second edited theme dedicated to the song! But before you go ahead and use it there are things you should know!
- This theme was originally from cuphaz
- The PSD I used for the sidebar gif was made by swiftsugg
- The dimensions for the Left Sidebar is: 245x150
- Features hover over links.
- Keep the second title short and one line, it looks best this way!
- Please keep Cuphaz’s credit in place
- Please do not not steal or claim it as your own this counts as reposts. You are of course allowed to edit it for your own personal use.
- Please credit Coco if you use this theme and Like and/or Reblog if you’re using it. It would be a great appreciation to me also I’d be happy to answer any questions about it.
the original version is this, if you’re interested. x
It’s probably because your description is too short. You can simply add <br> after your description until the pagination has been moved to the correct place!
Aww thank you so so much :) and don’t worry your English isn’t bad at all. x
I will publish it soon :)
All in one Page by clarascapaldis
- 4 tabs: about, ask + faq, links and blogroll
- about - 100px image, details and description
- ask + faq - 6 default questions and ask box
- links - ten default links
- blogroll - grayscaled images on hover
standard rules apply. please like/reblog if using!
Thank you! I made it a few weeks ago. I’ll probably publish it soon :) x
find #container and change “margin-top” to whatever you want. x
Please make sure that you read the tutorial fully, and also all the notes that I have in the folders. If you’re still confused just ask me.
But do not ask me how to create themes, how to create div containers, how to change colors, add pictures, etc. If you any have knowledge about css and html, then you really shouldn’t be asking me any questions
EDIT: You have to name your main div layer #content. YOU HAVE TO!
THEME 006 - Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CC based interface
- Unique loading page
- Sidebar image: 370 x 200 px
- 400px posts, and will resize to fit smaller screens
- 3 custom titles
- Hover tags
- Like / reblog buttons
- Six custom links
- Description with scrollbar if needed
- Option to enable / disable icons on ask posts
- Built in audio art for posts lacking it
- Option for custom cursor
Like / reblog this post if you plan on using this theme!
Theme 39: Better Than Words by Roxie
If you have any problem please message me
Sorry I was fixing up my preview blog. I’ve been lazy :P I really need to make it go back to work again i’m sorrrryy
just scroll the middle button of your mouse?
it’s just a normal link to my extra page. x
No blogroll can be used on a sideblog…sorry!
Please check the FAQs below before asking me anything!
I always publish my ask in case someone has the same problems.
If you want me to answer privately please tell me in your ask!
You can find all the published answers here.
Theme 01~10 and Redirect Theme 01 have been forever removed!
Please do not ask me for those codes! PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THEM!
Here are some resources I used in my themes.
General resources tag: #useful